Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost there...

With only 1 full day left before I travel, there is still so much to do. I've already checked some things off of my "to do" list like getting the oil changed in my car, doing laundry, and getting my hair trimmed (got to look good, ya know!!).

Unfortunately, I've been sick this week. Whatever I have, it hit me on Monday. After going 5 months without being sick, it just had to hit me the week before the biggest race in my life. I didn't even get sick when I was doing my runs in 15 degree weather!! It's nothing bad, just a head cold, but I'm just a little frustrated at the timing. Positive thought: at least it didn't hit me on race day....that would be super miserable.

I'm putting off packing as long as possible. I know I'll bring WAY too much stuff if I pack too far in advanced. I would just keep adding things that I think I might want. I do know  that I'll be bringing a bunch of shoes. lol. I'll be bringing my trainers, my racers, flip-flops, my toms, heels, maybe some cute flats, and maybe the shoes I wear to work. What do I need heels for? Well, Josh is taking me out to Sunday Brunch at the top of the hub restaurant for our 1.5 yr anniversary (It's kind of a big deal for us). It's a kind of fancy restaurant, so I'm gonna wear a cute dress and heels. anyway...

Since this will be my last post until my return from Boston, I want to say thank you to some people. Many thank yous to my roommate Stephanie for getting the oil changed in my car, for trimming my hair, and for the hours you'll be covering me at work. And to Rachel and Jonathan for, also, covering for me at work while I'm gone!! You guys are the best!! I know that without you, this trip wouldn't be possible!! I can't thank you enough!!!

I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of my family and friends for all the love and support you've been giving me lately. I feel so blessed to have so many people who love and care about me!!

And because Sunday will also by my little brother's 21st birthday and I won't be there to celebrate with him.....

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!!


Mikey in 3nd grade

Mikey all grown up!

I love you Mikey!! We'll celebrate when I come home from Boston!!

Much love to everyone!! Here, again, is spectator information. My bib # is 14740 and Josh's is 833!! Now onto packing and prepping and then the funsies of Boston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment