Tuesday, March 22, 2011

new running buddy

Since moving to Baltimore, I pretty much just run by myself or with my boyfriend whenever he visits.

My bf and I after a run
Well, now I have a new running partner who can join me on runs whenever Josh isn't here!!! Her name is Seren (like serendipidity).

me and my new running partner!
She isn't my own. She belongs to one of the athletes on the tennis team who said I could run with her. She's a mix, and they don't really know of what. She'll only join me my shorter runs, but that's totally ok with me!!

I took her out on our first run together on Monday and I had to run slower than normal, but I was absolutely loving every minute of it (even when I had to pick up her poop in a baggy)!! No more doggy envy for me!! I've got my own 4-legged running buddy and I couldn't be more happy about it!!

In other news, the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A. - the people who put on the Boston marathon) have posted entrant bib #s. I'll be bib number 14740 at the Boston Marathon!! Just 2 more weeks of hard training, and 4 more weeks before the race!!

No comments:

Post a Comment