Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Family Christmas(es)

What a wonderful Christmas it was this year!! Exhausting, but wonderful. I only got about 3 and a half hours of sleep before waking up at 4:30am to open presents with my family on Christmas morning. Sounds crazy, but that's just the way my family has almost always done it. The good thing about it is that you can just go back to sleep after opening presents......Not this year. Nope, I went to 4 other places on Christmas day this year.

Josh and I on Christmas
After presents with my family, we did presents with Josh's family, then we did lunch and presents with Josh's mom's family, then we went to the hospital to visit Josh's grandpa, and then we did dinner and presents with Josh's dad's family. It was really busy, but it was wonderful.

There was a lot of laughing, picking around, food, and family to spare. And it even SNOWED on Christmas day. And not just an inch, it snowed like 6 inches...in North Carolina on Christmas evening/night. It was great!


Josh's house in the snow Christmas night

1 comment: