Monday, November 7, 2011

october update

So it's been a month since I've blogged, but I feel like my life has been going non-stop with no time to blog. Between office work, track & cross country practices, graduate classes, homework, marathon training, and seeing Josh....there's not much time for anything else.

Here's a quick update:
  • I did four 5ks in October. 
  • I got to run on an airport runway.
  • I got to run at the ESPN Wide World of Sports (previously the Disney Wide World of Sports)
  • I broke my college PR by 10 seconds. (I always knew I could run faster than what I did when I ran at Catawba. I just needed to train differently.)
  • I won $50 from running in a 5k that I had no intention of running in, but registered for 10 min before it started (no warm-up and still won. haha)
  • Josh and I picked out and ordered our wedding bands. (Yay!)
  • I had a set-back in my marathon training, but I'm back on track and have less than 2 weeks til my marathon. 
  • I was the sundrop girl for Halloween and won 3rd place in a most creative costume contest.
drop it like it's hot
 There you have it. The month of October is gone, it is no longer daylight savings time, and cross country season is officially over. For now, I'm looking forward to my marathon, Thanksgiving, and the end of this semester.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment